asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Merging of AsterixDB and Hyracks repositories
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 23:49:30 GMT
Apache-specific issues aside, I must admit it would be a bit disappointing
to have to join Hyracks and Asterix into a single project base. It would be
convenient, but convenience breeds apathy. We solve the cross-product
releasing issues for Asterix, which makes us less likely to buckle down and
solve them for other Hyracks consumers like VXQuery and hopefully others in
the future.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery