asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Jacobs <sjaco...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: Documentation branch name change
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 17:28:48 GMT
Yes, it's a branch of our code that can be used to update the documentation
for the current release of Asterix. So the actual code within this branch
will remain the same until a future release, but the portion containing the
docs can be updated and therefore reflected on our website. At least this
is my understanding. Anyone feel free to chime in where I am wrong.
Steven