asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switching Maven Repositories?
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 02:15:25 GMT
I think that we should. And I think that we should do it in the context of
producing our first Apache-release.

Maybe we can start by releasing the current Hyracks version?

I think that there are a number of things that we need to do to be able to
do that.
One thing the comes to mind is the repackaging to org.apache.* packages.
And then we'll need to make sure that our artifact conform to the release
policy [1] (it also contains a link to a document that discusses the
publishing of maven artifacts [2]).

Does this make sense?

Cheers,
Till