asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switching Maven Repositories?
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 03:33:00 GMT
I think that there’s a tool that does that for you. And I think that it’s RAT, isn’t
it?
So then that should be easy.
Do you know if there’s also a tool for repackaging?
But actually, sed is probably fine as we probably don’t have a lot of UCI dependencies that
are not part of Hyracks.
Is that right?

Cheers,
Till