asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where to place meeting notes?
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 05:58:54 GMT
To me it seems that the meetings are mostly UC related and - as the
research that's being discussed is usually implemented in and around
AsterixDB - somewhat relevant for the (hopefully larger) AsterixDB
community.

I think that an approach could be to remove the person-specific
information from the notes and just summarize briefly the
AsterixDB-relevant topics that were discussed.
Such a summary could then be posted to this list, making everybody aware
of the topics that were discussed and thus giving an opportunity to
follow-up on the list.

Cheers,
Till