asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Murtadha Hubail <hubail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failure building Hyracks
Date Sun, 03 May 2015 00:02:06 GMT
I just built Hyracks a couple of hours ago on Jenkins without any issues.

This is a compilation problem that most likely cause by old referenced files. Try "git gerrit
update” then “mvn clean install -DskipTests”. If that passes, then you can try building
with the tests.

-Murtadha

> On May 2, 2015, at 4:49 PM, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>
> And I see a similar problem in AsterixDB.
>
> Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8000
> Running edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.076 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest
> test[0](edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest)  Time elapsed: 0.014 sec  <<<
ERROR!
> java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
> 	The method init() from the type AdmDataGen refers to the missing type ParseException
>
> 	at edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest.test(AdmDataGenTest.java:126)
>
> test[1](edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest)  Time elapsed: 0 sec  <<<
ERROR!
> java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
> 	The method init() from the type AdmDataGen refers to the missing type ParseException
>
> 	at edu.uci.ics.asterix.tools.test.AdmDataGenTest.test(AdmDataGenTest.java:126)
>

> Results :
>
> Tests in error:
>  AdmDataGenTest.test:126  Unresolved compilation problem:
> 	The method init() f...
>  AdmDataGenTest.test:126  Unresolved compilation problem:
> 	The method init() f...

>> On May 2, 2015, at 4:46 PM, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> trying to build Hyracks I ran into:

>> T E S T S
>> Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8000
>> Running edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTest
>> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.026 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTest
>> testPiglet(edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTestCase)  Time elapsed:
0.008 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
>> 	The method parse(Reader) from the type PigletCompiler refers to the missing type
ParseException

>> 	at edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTestCase.testPiglet(PigletTestCase.java:45)
>>
>> testPiglet(edu.uci.ics.algebricks.examples.piglet.test.PigletTestCase)  Time elapsed:
0 sec  <<< ERROR!