asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: users and dev lists
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 06:09:29 GMT
We currently have 7 moderators, so I think that we can just take you out (I guess that requires
and infra-request, is that right?).

On the other hand I would be more than happy if we found another volunteer moderator!

Cheers,
Till

<mailto:ted.dunning@gmail.com>> wrote:
> [...]
few moderators for the
for the other lists.
PPMC members moderate as

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9580>

for the users list.

<tillw@apache.org <mailto:tillw@apache.org>>

that has no impact outside

PPMC members (mentors +

issue, we could take
i.e. your proposal is accepted,

<https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html>

to propose now that we close in on a

to this one. I realize there are
already who are decidedly
and volume).  Is there a
by those that get to
a post-joining-incubation

at 9:49 AM, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org <mailto:tillw@apache.org>>

We currently have one and
and the discussions are at a

user-list, so developers
but not necessarily the other way

a single list would work
generated notifications, like Jira issues,

those to a user list?