asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: June 2015 Report
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 19:20:34 GMT
Dear Mentors,

looking at the reporting schedule [1] and it says that we're on monthly
for May, June, and July. That seems wrong to me, as we already did our
status reports for March [2], April [3], and May [4].

I think that we should be in group 3 and do our first quarterly report
for June.
Is that right?

Thanks,
Till