asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Readme Markdown
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 23:48:27 GMT
Looks pretty good to me!  I might do a little rewording to make it a
little less marketing-sounding, e.g.:

CURRENT:
AsterixDB is a full-function BDMS (Big Data Management System) with a
rich feature set that distinguishes it from pretty much any other Big
Data platform that's out and available today.  We believe that its
feature set makes it well-suited to modern needs such as web data
warehousing and social data storage and analysis.

NEW:
AsterixDB is a BDMS (Big Data Management System) with a rich feature set
that sets it apart from other Big Data platforms.  Its feature set makes