asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Incubator Report
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2015 05:47:10 GMT
Signed off!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






-----Original Message-----
From: <Mattmann>, Chris Mattmann <Chris.A.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov>
Reply-To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
<dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 10:43 PM
To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
<dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Incubator Report

>Nah no biggie! I will review right now.
>
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>Chief Architect
>Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
>NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
>Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
>Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
>WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>
>
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org>
>Reply-To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
><dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 10:32 PM
>To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
><dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: Incubator Report
>
>>Posted a draft. However - since we are late to the game - we don’t have a
>>shepherd.
>>Should we be concerned about that?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Till
>>
>>
>>> On Apr 4, 2015, at 9:54 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980)
>>><chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hi Till, yep we should!
>>> 
>>> Can you or someone else grab the template I used for last month and
>>> please post a draft on the latest April 2015 report? Then let me know
>>> by replying back here and I will review (as can others including the
>>> mentors for sign off).
>>> 
>>> Thanks!
>>> 
>>> Cheers,
>>> Chris
>>> 
>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>> Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>>> Chief Architect
>>> Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
>>> NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
>>> Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
>>> Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
>>> WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>> Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>>> University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org>
>>> Reply-To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
>>> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>>> Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 9:50 PM
>>> To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
>>> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>>> Subject: Incubator Report
>>> 
>>>> Dear mentors,
>>>> 
>>>> should we report to the incubator for this month [1] as well?
>>>> I think that we are on monthly reporting right and so I think we
>>>>should
>>>> (even though the report really hasn’t changed a lot).
>>>> How do you see this?
>>>> 
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Till
>>>> 
>>>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2015
>>>> <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2015>
>>>> 
>>> 
>>
>

Mime
View raw message