asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Migration of existing Git repositories
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:14:04 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion, Jochen. I went ahead and created the issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1 . Another issue (that I
mentioned in the Jira issue) is that we have to decide what to import. In
my mind only the master branches from asterixdb and hyracks are necessary
right now, just due to how most of the committers have their git workflow
set up at the moment.

Thanks,
- Ian