asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration of existing Git repositories
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 06:03:07 GMT
Now we’ve filed a ticket for infra, so I would let them do it.

Also, I think that we should also migrate the documentation branch in the asterixdb repository,
I think that should still be maintained, right?

But if you think that it’d be better/faster/more convenient to do it ourselves, it’s easy
to convince me :)

Cheers,
Till