asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration of Wiki content
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:45:51 GMT
AsterixDB developers:  As was mentioned last week, we are going to
migrate (now!) our content from the Coogle code and UCI (grape) wiki
worlds into Apache-land.  Till's reference [2] below is a list of all
documents/notes that should be moved. We won't throw out ancient history
at UCI, but we needn't move it - we should only move things from grape
to Apache that are current/relevant/helpful - and we will soon lose all
our Google-resident stuff.

PLEASE:  Have a look at the Google doc (reference [2]) and add things to
the list that you think need to be added.  @Steven, @Keren, make sure
your stuff is there - @Chris, the same for anything you might have
created - ditto for others.  Thanks!! Anything that is not on the list
by this coming Friday (4/24) will be deemed unnecessary - and there is
surely more that's necessary to preserve than what's listed so far.
Please ask Till and I if you have questions about anything in terms of
its relevance.  Thx!

Cheers,
Mike

On 4/14/15 10:05 PM, Till Westmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in addition to the migration of code and bugs (which should happen in bulk) we also need
to migrate our Wiki content.
> So far Wiki content is distributed on 3 Wikis (Hyracks, AsterixDB, and Grape) and for
each page we have up to 4 options