asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Report
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2015 05:57:48 GMT
Thx!  (And thx for creating it, Till!)

On 4/4/15 10:47 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980) wrote:
> Signed off!
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
> Chief Architect
> Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
> NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
> Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
> Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
> WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
> University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: <Mattmann>, Chris Mattmann <Chris.A.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov>
> Reply-To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
> Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 10:43 PM
> To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Incubator Report
>
>> Nah no biggie! I will review right now.
>>
>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>> Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>> Chief Architect
>> Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
>> NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
>> Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
>> Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
>> WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>> Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>> University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org>
>> Reply-To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
>> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>> Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 10:32 PM
>> To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
>> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>> Subject: Re: Incubator Report
>>
>>> Posted a draft. However - since we are late to the game - we don’t have a
>>> shepherd.
>>> Should we be concerned about that?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Till
>>>
>>>
>>>> On Apr 4, 2015, at 9:54 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980)
>>>> <chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Till, yep we should!
>>>>
>>>> Can you or someone else grab the template I used for last month and
>>>> please post a draft on the latest April 2015 report? Then let me know
>>>> by replying back here and I will review (as can others including the
>>>> mentors for sign off).
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> Chris
>>>>
>>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>> Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>>>> Chief Architect
>>>> Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
>>>> NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
>>>> Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
>>>> Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
>>>> WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>> Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>>>> University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>>>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org>
>>>> Reply-To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
>>>> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>>>> Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 9:50 PM
>>>> To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org"
>>>> <dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>
>>>> Subject: Incubator Report
>>>>
>>>>> Dear mentors,
>>>>>
>>>>> should we report to the incubator for this month [1] as well?
>>>>> I think that we are on monthly reporting right and so I think we
>>>>> should
>>>>> (even though the report really hasn’t changed a lot).
>>>>> How do you see this?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Till
>>>>>
>>>>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2015
>>>>> <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2015>
>>>>>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message