asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setup of Wiki
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:12:58 GMT
Hi Ian,

I think it's not set up as we didn't ask for it. If we want it, I think
that we would need to file an infra ticket to get it. However, I'm not
sure that we really need it. I tried to start a discussion about what we
need and where out current Wiki content should go, but I didn't get a
big response.
Do you think that we need the wiki or should we just add the documents
we currently have on the wiki to the website?

Cheers,
Till