asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration of existing Git repositories
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 04:17:45 GMT
I remember that some features for the GitHub integration are not there by default, but I don’t
remember which ones.
One way to find out if this is one of them would be to look through the Infra JIRA [1] to
see how other projects deal with the GitHub integration.

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA/