asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Migration of Wiki content
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 05:05:13 GMT
Hello,

in addition to the migration of code and bugs (which should happen in bulk) we also need to
migrate our Wiki content.
So far Wiki content is distributed on 3 Wikis (Hyracks, AsterixDB, and Grape) and for each
page we have up to 4 options
1) leave it where it is (only for Grape)
2) move to the confluence wiki [1]
3) add it to the website that is managed in git
4) abandon the page (maybe some stuff is a little outdated).

I’ve created a Google spreadsheet [2] to help with the process. It lists some pages grouped
by Wiki.
For pages that are not listed, I suggest to either abandon them (Google Code Wikis) or leave
them as-is (Grape Wiki).
For each page that is listed, we can vote for 1 of the 4 options by adding 1 to the column
of the option.
I’ve pre-populated the sheet with my votes so far.
Please add pages that should be migrated as well and vote for the existing ones.

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/ <https://cwiki.apache.org/>
[2] http://s.apache.org/0HfX <http://s.apache.org/0HfX>