asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon Austin?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:37:20 GMT
Hi Ate,

we had actually sent a proposal to ApacheCon, but it wasn't selected.
So now at least I am not going - not sure if somebody else will have the
time and/or travel budget to do so.

In any case it should be be possible to organize an introduction, but I
think that it'd be remotely (unless you'd be able to hop over to to EDBT
in Brussels which ends tomorrow).

Cheers,
Till