asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ate Douma <>
Subject infra next steps?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:02:23 GMT
Gavin just asked on if there is 
anything else pending for infra to setup?

I think the next step would be the initial code import, right?
For which the SGA first needs to be provided.

If there is anything else to setup which infra can pick up, we should create 
tickets for them.


View raw message