asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: infra next steps?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 02:29:01 GMT

> On Mar 26, 2015, at 4:43 PM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hmm never try it before. Maybe Google code could help if we send email to them?
>
> Hopefully they have escape plan before shutting down.

I have looked around a bit and it seems that there’s a way from Google Code to GitHub and
a way from GitHub to JIRA, but that doesn’t sound right. Google used to have an API for
the issues, but that was shut down some time ago …

Maybe somebody else on this list has a better idea than going through GitHub ...

> Till, have all initial committers signed the ICLA and got account?

All ICLAs should be filed, but I think that Inci doesn’t have an account yet.

Till