arrow-user mailing list archives

From Akshay Verma <akshay.ve...@tuta.io>
Subject Streaming Arrow files in Python to JS
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2019 08:19:10 GMT

Hello,

I am very excited about the Arrow project and want to introduce it in the new application
that we are developing. The first place where we can easily introduce is the communication
between backend process and frontend visualisation. Currently we are doing it as JSON. We
can currently convert that JSON to an arrow Table/RecordBatch and save it locally in Python.

Ideally, we would like to stream the big JSON data from Python to the JS application and update
the visualisation as the streamed data comes in.

Is there any example, or an intended approach we could take to implement this in our project?

Thanks for the project.

Kind Regards,
Akshay Verma