arrow-user mailing list archives

From Micah Kornfield <emkornfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrowNotImplementedError: No cast implemented from decimal(2,2) to decimal(12,2)
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2019 05:02:01 GMT
Hi Dima,
Could you provide a minimal code sample for how you generated the error
(the example below is a good one)?

It sounds like it would be a good feature anyways to be able to cast
between the decimals like this.  Could you open a JIRA for this (
https://issues.apache.org/jira
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa>)

Thanks,
Micah