arrow-user mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pyarrow 0.15 support of S3 compatible object store?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2019 13:09:32 GMT
Hi Luke -- it is certainly available for developer-users but probably
not ready for mass consumption yet (for example, we don't have Python
or R documentation for it written yet). It is not available in the
0.15.0 wheel or conda packages -- it should be available in conda
packages in the next release but probably won't show up in wheels
until some new wheel maintainers show up.

- Wes

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 7:57 AM Luke <virtualluke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is the C++ s3 filesystem layer new stuff in 0.15 available to be used in pyarrow?  If
so, is there any documentation?