arrow-user mailing list archives

From Simon Dumke <simon.du...@ipp.mpg.de>
Subject Re: Reccord-Level Access
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2019 09:29:33 GMT
Hi Micah,

thanks for pointing this out, when first reading Bens Message I misread
"the Scalar classes" as pointing to an Arrow Implementation in the Scalar
language (and assuming a record construct existing there), not a set of
Java (or rather C++) classes.

About dremio's jdbc: this was exactly what i was looking for when thinking
of arrow in an sql (like) context. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Simon