arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Krisztián Szűcs <szucs.kriszt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Arrow 0.15.1 - RC0
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2019 23:10:54 GMT
Thank You Neal!

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 11:54 PM Neal Richardson
<neal.p.richardson@gmail.com> wrote:

> R package 0.15.1 has been accepted on CRAN. I'll keep monitoring CRAN
> for the macOS and Windows binary builds, but it shouldn't require
> anything additional from us at this point.
>
> Neal
>
> On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 6:51 AM Neal Richardson
> <neal.p.richardson@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I’m on it.
> >
> > Neal
> >
> > > On Nov 3, 2019, at 4:38 AM, Krisztián Szűcs <szucs.krisztian@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > > Thanks Wes!
> > >
> > > The cpp, python and R conda packages are updated, so the only remaining
> > > task is to update the R packages. @Neal could you please help with that?
> > >
> > > - [x] marking the released version as "RELEASED" on JIRA
> > > - [x] uploading source release artifacts to SVN
> > > - [x] uploading binary release artifacts to Bintray
> > > - [x] updating the Arrow website
> > > - [x] updating website with new API documentation
> > > - [x] announcing release
> > > - [x] python wheels
> > > - [x] python source distribution
> > > - [x] conda packages
> > > - [x] homebrew packages
> > > - [x] java maven artifacts
> > > - [x] ruby gems
> > > - [x] javascript npm packages
> > > - [x] .NET nuget packages
> > > - [ ] R packages

JIRA

non-binding +1 votes.

wants to help please let me know.

<wesmckinn@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
0.15.1 RC verification script)
Windows using
and

Szűcs

CPython 3.7 on macOS, also
Created a JIRA [1] to test the
script similarly like we test the
the uploading issues and
the troubles with wheels.

Szűcs

so something must have happened
process, without exiting with an error.
the GitHub release for that
it to Bintray tomorrow evening (CET).

the Python wheels and found that the
Note that it's only 101KB while
~35MB.

with this issue, but this suggests
kind of wheel integrity check using
this is

other wheels to see if they are OK, but
be regenerated?

4:31 PM Sutou Kouhei <kou@clear-code.com> wrote:

> [...]
Debian GNU/Linux sid:

\

9.2.1 20190909
linux/amd64

as usual.

because it depends on the latest
use

Arrow 0.15.1 - RC0" on Fri, 25 Oct 2019 20:43:07 +0200,

the following release candidate (RC0) of Apache
This is a patch release consisting of 36 resolved

is based on commit:

rc0 is hosted at [3].
are hosted at [4][5][6][7].
at [8].

checksums and signatures, run the unit tests,
See [9] for how to validate a release candidate.

for at least 72 hours.

as Apache Arrow 0.15.1
this as Apache Arrow 0.15.1 because...