arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Micah Kornfield <emkornfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java/format: Windows build fails due to no flatc binary available
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2019 03:58:22 GMT
I'm not too aware of the issues involved in adding the windows artifact to
the POM but if it is easy (and not hacky), I think it would be a good thing
to do, if that is what is happening for mac/linux.   I wonder why this
hasn't been an issue for our CI (maybe we aren't running java tests on
windows?).  Alternatively, is this something that would be better handled
by the flatbuffers community?

At the very least it would be good to document the steps you outlined in
your initial email in the README.  Do you mind submitting a patch?

Thanks,
Micah