arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Grove <andygrov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Rust] Code coverage
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 01:19:59 GMT
I see now that code coverage stopped working a long time ago in CI ... it
is silently failing with the following error. I'll file a JIRA and start
researching this.

error: could not execute process `target/kcov-master/build/src/kcov
--verify --include-path=/home/travis/build/apache/arrow/rust
/home/travis/build/apache/arrow/rust/target/kcov-arrow-f04240306dd653e9
/home/travis/build/apache/arrow/rust/target/debug/deps/arrow-f04240306dd653e9`
(never executed)