arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Pitrou <anto...@python.org>
Subject Re: Making a bugfix 0.11.1 release
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 13:54:47 GMT

Le 18/10/2018 à 15:44, Kevin Gurney a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> We are working with the arrow version 0.9.0 C++ libraries in conjunction with separate
parquet-cpp version 1.4.0.

> Questions:
>
>   1.  Does this zlib issue affect all clients of the arrow C++ libraries or just the
Python PyArrow code?

To be clear: this is a packaging issue and only affects the PyArrow
binary wheels (i.e. if you type "pip install pyarrow").  It should not
affect people who self-compile Arrow or PyArrow; and it probably doesn't
affect people who download other binaries, either (such as Conda packages).

Regards

Antoine.