arrow-dev mailing list archives

From paddy horan <paddyho...@hotmail.com>
Subject Issue with GitHub PR
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:53:30 GMT
Hey all,

I created a PR for ARROW-3541, after addressing review comments i rebased and force pushed
to my branch. GitHub seems to be having issues though, the PR is not updating and i don’t
believe CI was re-triggered. Looking at the PR now comments I made this morning are not showing
up and comments I deleted because GitHub posted them multiple times are back.

I know we have tooling that relies on the PR name, for instance in JIRA the pull-request-available
tag has been added to the issue.  Can I rename and abandon the PR so I can open a new PR with
the correct name to try and get the CI to trigger or will this mess up our tooling?

Thanks,