arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Karlstetter <roman.karlstet...@gmail.com>
Subject Support for TIMESTAMP_NANOS in parquet-cpp
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 14:58:53 GMT
Hi everyone,
in parquet-format, there is now support for TIMESTAMP_NANOS: https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/102

For parquet-cpp, this is not yet supported. I have a few questions now:
• is there an overview of what release of parquet-format is currently fully support in parquet-cpp
(something like a feature support matrix)?
• how fast are new features in parquet-format adopted?
I think having a document describing the current completeness of implementation of the spec
would be very helpful for users of the parquet-cpp library.
Thanks,
Roman