arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AppVeyor build taking longer than usual?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 05:09:41 GMT
hi Siddharth,

Appveyor seems especially bad today, this is the worst I've seen it
backed up in a while. I'm partially responsible for triggering more
builds today than usual. But in general, this can happen now and then.
Because we are in the queue with all the other ASF projects sometimes
it can take several hours for builds on the ASF account to run.

You can generally get faster builds by enabling Appveyor on your fork;
on normal days Appveyor jobs will start up right away and finish in
under an hour, e.g. https://ci.appveyor.com/project/wesm/arrow/history

- Wes