arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrapping up the Arrow 0.5.0 release
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:55:51 GMT
Small update: we've whittled down the release to a handful of
remaining Python rough edges we'd like to fix before the release goes
out:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARROW/versions/12340846

I suspect it will take at least another day of work to sort these out,
then we can cut a release candidate with any luck on Tuesday or
Wednesday.

- Wes