arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI reliability?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 23:01:57 GMT
That particular job is timing out because it's configured in a way
that's causing various steps to be recomputed

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-1253

I plan to fix it as soon as I can get the package builds for 0.5.0
sorted out, maybe later tonight, but have already been working around
the clock as it is.

Generally the CI has been pretty reliable; occasionally we get a
Homebrew timeout or some other flakiness that's related to Travis CI
infrastructure.

If you're concerned about whether you've broken a build I usually do
git commit --amend to re-trigger the build.