arrow-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Wes McKinney <>
Subject Cutting 0.4.1 Apache Arrow release candidate later today
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:05:04 GMT
Since there were a few moderately serious bugs fixed (regressions from
0.3.0) in the last couple weeks, we are going to cut a bugfix release
candidate 0.4.1 based on the master branch later today unless we hear
objections otherwise.

See JIRAs resolved

There have not been any new features, API changes, nor changes to the
metadata or wire formats. One minor issue is that users of pyarrow
that are also using Apache Parquet will need to build against the
master branch of Parquet. We can either release parquet-cpp 1.1.1 or
wait for 1.2.0 concurrent with Arrow 0.5.0 as the community prefers.


View raw message