arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <jul...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Moving Arrow to gitbox.apache.org?
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 18:59:01 GMT
Thank you Justin for the investigation!

I'd be very interested in being able to manage PRs
(rename/close/...) through the github UI. Which I understand this would
make possible.
We are already pushing to only one source since github is a read only
mirror. I think it would not be a problem to update our process and
possibly decide to push to only to github.
Uwe expressed interest in using the github UI to merge PRs. We would have
to figure out some other things we do like closing jiras in the merge
script.
Is there a JIRA integration that closes the ticket when the branch is
merged?

I'm curious to hear others' thoughts on this.

--
Julien