arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: arrow + mysql
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 20:45:44 GMT
hi Mike

>From your prior e-mails I presume you're using C++. The turbodbc
project is working on an Arrow-ODBC connector
https://github.com/blue-yonder/turbodbc/pull/26 -- I think this will
be your best bet as soon as it ships.

- Wes

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Katelman, Michael
<Michael.Katelman@cubistsystematic.com> wrote:
> Thanks for  the response, Nikola. What I would be trying to accomplish is to select some
rows from a mysql database and store the result into an arrow table.

the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

available at www.seaportglobal.com/pages/disclaimer