arrow-dev mailing list archives

From "Katelman, Michael" <Michael.Katel...@CubistSystematic.com>
Subject Re: arrow + mysql
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 13:01:43 GMT
Hi Wes,

Yes, using C++. Thanks again for the response; I'll check out turbodbc and definitely keep
it in mind for the future. At least for my immediate needs, I can do everything that I need
pretty easily by connecting other things together.

Thanks!

> On May 18, 2017, at 16:46, Wes McKinney <wesmckinn@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi Mike
>
> From your prior e-mails I presume you're using C++. The turbodbc
> project is working on an Arrow-ODBC connector
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_blue-2Dyonder_turbodbc_pull_26&d=DwIFaQ&c=f5Q7ov8zryUUIGT55zpGgw&r=p7uiAfJkXEwbVhZPqB-VxtsgxuGNpO5tGgnMUX3wqrPAIvdxhcKmn9kvZiXDziBQ&m=IlCyoAQ9T2Y7BGOZEr2eB4DmFB5AhZ9jMJJ_xihXw2Y&s=Mb1104n7vS0ST7a1Uxutl4SZwKxWMeObyVkwEghD2Lo&e=
 -- I think this will
> be your best bet as soon as it ships.
>
> - Wes
>
> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Katelman, Michael
> <Michael.Katelman@cubistsystematic.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for  the response, Nikola. What I would be trying to accomplish is to select
some rows from a mysql database and store the result into an arrow table.

of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

available at www.seaportglobal.com/pages/disclaimer