arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
Subject Improvements to Apache Arrow website
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 03:12:28 GMT
hi folks,

In advance of the Arrow 0.3 release, I updated our website to use a static
site generator (Jekyll), and added

* Rendered format specification documents
* Rendered API documentation for C++, Java, and Python

See http://arrow.apache.org/ for the new-and-improved site. Pull request
implementing this is here: https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/589

Now that we have C and Ruby bindings, it would be great to get docs for
these added to the website.

We should also now be able to easily set up a project blog with posts
written in Markdown. There, contributors and users will be welcome to share
news about Arrow development and how they are using the libraries in
downstream projects.

Thanks,
Wes