arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <jul...@dremio.com>
Subject dist access for release
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2017 01:36:08 GMT
Here is the answer from infra regarding release repo access:
"So the 'default' is that PMC members have access to the dist  dev/release
area of a project.
The PMC can request that that setting be lifted to include project
committers.
(We wont grant PMC + named individuals; its either PMC or Committers.)

Let me know what you decide."

I think it is fine to give access to committers in general and not just PMC
so that committers can manage the release.
It doesn't change that we need a release vote to publish anything there.

agreed?

--
Julien