arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <jul...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: dist access for release
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:10:34 GMT
Julian,
Thank you for pointing at the reference. I see in [2] that:
"The PMC can also vote to let non-PMC-members update the dist/release area.
To get this set up, please open a JIRA ticket at the INFRA JIRA
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA> referencing the PMC vote."
So the question is, do we want to do such a vote or do we stick with "a PMC
member will do it"?

--
Julien