arrow-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Arrow 0.2.0 - rc1
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:10:07 GMT
I think the problem is that there are two commits in the release branch (which I have not pushed
to the asf git yet) that were auto generated by maven that update the version numbers. I thought
that those should be pushed once the vote passes. But we sadly did already push other commits
on master so we're in a diverging state here.

> Am 14.02.2017 um 22:24 schrieb Wes McKinney <wesmckinn@gmail.com>:
>
> Julien -- it looks like we may need to update some of the Java POM
> metadata. Can you confirm?
>
>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Julien Le Dem <julien@dremio.com> wrote:
>> +1 (binding)
>>
>>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Bryan Cutler <cutlerb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I have
>>> * Built C++ and run unit tests
>>> * Built Python and run unit tests
>>> * Built Java and run unit tests
>>> * Run integration tests
>>> * Tested with Spark integration from SPARK-13534
>>>
>>> My vote: +1 (non-binding)
>>>
>>> Thanks!

>>> keys/committer/uwe,

>>> Arrow