arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca>
Subject Re: [Arrow] Development packages to PyPI?
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2017 21:01:50 GMT
So publishing nightlies can be a bit problematic with the ASF release
requirements. I know that the Spark project got some blow back for how it
used to publish certain development artifacts. I don't know the correct
answer, but just this is something we probably want to be careful with
rather than assuming it will be OK because they are development artifacts.