arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Gary <ga...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Roaring format specification published
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 19:34:23 GMT
Hi Julian,

It is great to know the RoaringBitmap from you, We'd like to have this combination of Arrow
and RoaringBitmap that will also be very valuable for Apache Mnemonic (incubating) to work
with Apache Arrow, Thanks.

Very truly yours.
+Gary.

On 12/19/2016 9:19 AM, Julian Hyde wrote:
> Now that this specification is published, RoaringBitmap is now on a par with Arrow: it
has C and Java implementations, and a language-independent format specification. And, I think,
complementary to Arrow.