arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Li Jin <ice.xell...@gmail.com>
Subject What's the best way to construct a arrow record batch for testing/validation in Java?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 16:00:46 GMT
Hello!

I am trying to test a function that turns a list of some data to a arrow
record batch. In order to do that, I need to compare the output of the
function to a "correct" arrow record batch. However, I struggle with
creating the "correct" arrow record batch.

My test data is a list of rows that each has a integer column "a" with a
null value:
[{a: 1}, {a: 2}, {a: 3}, {a: null}]

Is there a format of data that I can use to turn into arrow record batch
easily (for instance, json?) ?