arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <jul...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Arrow sync today
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:25:31 GMT
Notes:

Uwe:
 - python packaging.
   - PR to update the version while building in the release.
   - TODO: test the release process with it.
 - TODO: fix memory leak
 - io apis have some breaking changes
 - python doc:
   - we have a script to generate api doc
   - missing doc publication
Ippo: (connection issues)
Julien:
 - release 0.1 is out.
 - some refactoring on the java apis to abstract out FlatBuffers
Wes: (excused)
 -  fixed the String discrepancy in C++
 - really close to having integration tests.

Next release will likely be 0.2 once we have the first integration tests
since there are already some breaking changes in the API.

--
Julien