arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <jul...@dremio.com>
Subject release candidate
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 22:09:20 GMT
Hi all,
I have published a release candidate for arrow-0.1.0 RC0

I don't think it is ready for a vote yet but I wanted to test the
publication process:

The RC0 is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/arrow/apache-arrow-0.1.0-rc0/

I also have staged maven artifacts (password protected):
https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories

Obviously we don't want to release those artifacts until the rc is voted on.

to build from source you can independently build java/cpp/python.

for java:
 cd java
 mvn install

for cpp and python follow their respective README int he eponymous folders.

I had to generate a new private key so it is not signed yet by others. I
can check in my public key in the arrow repo.

Julien

--
Julien