arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Villaverde <jorgevillave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arrow Java Build Failiure
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 22:36:50 GMT
Hi to all,

I have successfully build arrow on a Windows platform. I downloaded
flatbuffer for windows
<https://github.com/google/flatbuffers/releases/download/v1.4.0/flatc_windows_exe.zip>
and install it on my local maven repository via mvn install:install-file
-DgroupId=com.vlkan -DartifactId=flatc-windows-x86_64
-Dversion=1.2.0-3f79e055 -Dpackaging=exe -Dfile=/path/to/flatc.exe. After
that mvn clean install.

Cheers

Jorge

--