arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Uwe Korn <uw...@xhochy.com>
Subject Re: Arrow package for Python
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 06:36:35 GMT
Hello Julien,

what I have mentioned in the sync up was that I'm able to build a binary
Python package ("wheel") that should be portable to all recent Linux
versions. This is just some packaging around the already available
source code in the arrow repository. There are still some bugs in the
upstream packaging system, when those are fixed, I would submit a PR
with the scripts and Dockerfile.

Uwe