arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <jul...@dremio.com>
Subject regular arrow sync up
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 21:25:33 GMT
Hi all,
My experience with Parquet is that a regular sync up over hangout helps
keeping in touch and staying updated about what everyone is doing.
I was thinking of scheduling it weekly or bi-weekly.
Who would join?

The way it goes is first we do a round table where people introduce
themselves an list the topics they'd like to talk or hear about.
That makes the agenda and we go through it.
At the end we send notes to the mailing list with discussions and action
items (for example: open JIRA, comment on JIRA, review PR, etc).

--
Julien