arrow-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JAVA] Contribute to Apache Arrow
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:05:42 GMT
Hey Kiril,

I think our biggest issues on the java side right now are a sample
application, some getting started documentation and better tests. It would
also be helpful if you could review the changes that Steven posted about
cleaning up some of the interfaces. See this pr:

https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/99

Also, we need to get your patch reviewed for alignment. Will get to it soon.

Thanks for all your help!

Jacques